I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in the performance last night. The children collectively produced a fun, engaging and energised performance of 'Much Ado About Nothing.' All of which would not have been possible without the help from the following people:
- Delene from Rambert Dance for producing the formal dance
- Mrs Guest for rehearsing our ensemble wedding song
- Simon for supporting rehearsals, lines, sourcing props and costumes
- Nick Zimmern for volunteering his time to support the children, particularly with their projection and purposeful actions
- Parents for helping the children learn lines and sourcing costumes
- All the children in 5DG for supporting each other to achieve a fantastic performance
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process and am truly amazed at what the children produced.